Taste of Mission 2018
October 6 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Stop by the Taste of Mission to learn more about the Comboni Missionaries and their work around the world. This family-friendly event includes authentic food from Europe, Latin America, and Africa. Live entertainment will be going all night with dancing and singing. Enjoy international beers and wines, shop at Mission Market, tour the Mission Museum, and let the kids play some games. Parking and admission is free.
- 4:00-5:30: Dulcimers of Kentucky
- 5:30: Parade of Flags
- 6:00: Afrikan Drum and Dance Group
- 6:45: Que Lindo Es Panama & Asi Es Colombia
- 7:15 Philippine American Society of Great Dayton
- 8:00: Friendly Sons of St. Patrick
Special thanks to our Gold and Silver Sponsors. Your support makes this event, and our mission, possible!